AIM
kyox0

|~Love Me Forever~| |~Love Me Forever~|

Very, very nice, AND meaningful!

Wow, pretty decent anime flash about relationships I have seen in a while, great flash!

Graphics: Most people love the anime-style, so do I, but the drawings themselves have to be just tweaked a lil. Plus, the guy looked like a character from a Tales game, hahah.

Style: I never know what style meant in flash, but I bet its prolly how you make your flashes, yours are not that perfect, but no that crappy, a lil above standard.

Sound: Funny, cute, and happy music, and i understood every word!! (Except for the random pip sounds O.o)

Violence: Non whatsoever, except... *looks under girls skirt*
*SMACK* xD

Interactivity: Hey, I clicked a button right?

Humor: The only real humor was the ol' stretch your eye and stick your toungue, and the good old fashioned skirt looking! Would have been better if his nose was bleeding! ^_^

Overall: VERY good flash for one of your firsts (according to your profile) I would love to see more like these, keep it up!!

FlashBack 00 FlashBack 00

Pure Genius

Probably the BEST Pico flash to date. Anime-style drawings, GREAT soundtrack, and how they fight is very according to where they came from though thats just common sense. What really caught my eye was the "flashbacks" which were actually glimpses of the future I think. Oh and btw, gotta love Hanzou, he was doing jutsus!!
xDD
-Animedragon0

Ragnarok Online Battle Ragnarok Online Battle

Oh Thank You

Listen, i would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart!
After watching this i decided to take a 2 day long search to find it, and i did! I continue to play it now and wish you a good life for bringing me this delightful game into my life! I played regular RO and it got boring, this is so much more action-y! If you want to play and DL just go to ragnarokbattle then a dot c0m at the end
If u have a question just aim me at: xXteh azn k1dXx
or msn: animedrag0n0@hotmail

Less Than Three Less Than Three

haha wow, very excellent

wow man, to have just joined NJ about 3 months ago, i gotta say, this is brilliant.

Graphics: 9, overall animation was good and smooth, but some things that needed a lil inprovement or u left out....

Style: A perfect 10. To have changed from whatever style to this kiddy cute cartoon is impressive on a first try.... Good Job

Sound: Perfect 10 again. Jeez man, that song was VERY catchy, i think i got in trouble for humming it in class XD. Mainly the only sounds were the song BUT the song was very good indeed...Again Good Job

Violence: None 0! In a cute Japanesey Hello Kitty type flash? I think not

Interactivity: Give it a 3 Hmm well it is only a Music Video but i pressed the play button, thats good enough...

Humor: A Perfect 10, yes this cartoon wasnt only cute but funny at parts, like in the song, but otherwise this cartoon just sucked out my laughter....its mostly the song....

Overall: A 10, yea man im giving you a 10, it did have its share of flaws, but none that will drasticly change my opinion...

Perfect Job....and Well Done *hums song*
-animedragon0

Nakushita Kotoba Nakushita Kotoba

Wow!

This is one piece of work for a first submission. Dare I say this is really good. I've always wanted to do flash but.... there are some issues with that XD. Keep making some more AMVs. Im sure u can do even better! Oh and it's good to see some more Pinoy ppls around here. Pinoy Pride!

- Animedragon0

Believe IT! Believe IT!

Wow Well Drawn

Damn this it really well drawn... your should make more anime flashes,and voices should be worked on.

Chrono's Fallout Chrono's Fallout

Love Chrono

man i loved CT but do u know where i can get the PS ver.?

Chrono Trigger Unglued 11 Chrono Trigger Unglued 11

LOL Just Pure Evil Genius

lol soo good loved the VG references + paranoia agent. Just wondering in the credits was that Kid from Chrono Cross?!?!

Clovis15 responds:

Yes it was, it's of the scene where Lucca is killed by Lynx that takes place between Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross (which you can travel back in time to as Serge in Chrono Trigger, this is optional in the game).

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep1 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep1

Of course

of course i have 2 compliment this cuz i helped!! But enough gloating u da man BDX!! ^_^

Megaman Collab Megaman Collab

Uhh Wow..

damn this is the best collab eva!! 'Specially U BDX! Been a while since ive seen any sprites from u!! Anyway Great Job Everyone!!