AIM
kyox0

Vandread Love Quest Vandread Love Quest

Great !

This is definitely one of the better dating sims i've seen.
And its very ironic that im in the middle of re-watching Vandread and came across this game, haha.
By the way, im seeing alot of the online guides saying that if you date Meia in the Spa you get a massage?
I've tried it, nothing happens, is this spa massage a myth?

Vortex00 responds:

yes it is, good idea for extra stuff when I revisit this game though.

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

Great And Challenging

Wow! This was the first Date Sim that actually was more realisic! Most ones i see are just get stats then see hentai but urs is soo above that! Love the chances instead of get stats then lvl up. The ending i was like "WTF?!?! ROFL!" Well i gotta say u should make more date sims!! And lol Pokemon Music.

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

One Of the best flash games people have to offer

This is just phenominal. The gameplay lasted me quite a while, I loved the story, the Xtra area, and the final weapon (right now about 8500 dmg at critical hehe). I am really looking foreward to a sequal and maybe easier lvling up because im like lvl 14 and i did the last area like 10 times lol. Yea overall just "WOW". Just that lvling up gets annoying.

un-mediocre responds:

Thanks :)

New Downloadable Suicide New Downloadable Suicide

Wow very or absolutely disturbing

disturbing but cool thats all i have to say but well done!

- Animedragon0

Weapons Display (2.0) Weapons Display (2.0)

pretty good

this is pretty good. Some could be drawn better. If u want i could help. If u need it computer drawn or hand drawn (i work better that way) i could give u a hand. Expecially on the Tetsusaiga and the gunblade.

- Animedragon0

Jungle Girl Jungle Girl

Same as everyone but

do u actually get anything from winning?!?!?

ClixSposing Samus ClixSposing Samus

Lol a flash not only to get hetai boys working

lol this was cool and great. i like how u needed 2 beat hard 2 get the whole thing (LIKE THAT HENTAI BOYS???!?!?!?) but the atttack pattern is simple when u play it a couple times. Until she screw attacks shoot. But overall, nice! I would love 2 see some other games! Pce

--- Animedragon0

Busy Burger Busy Burger

wow

damn when i saw this is was aleready front when it was one of the latest submission great job!! make more like this maybe a blacksmith!! or a lumberjack like different motions to cut different work with me eh? anyway Great Job!

FinalFantasy XI~ JobsTaru FinalFantasy XI~ JobsTaru

The best FFXI Parody EVER!

lol this was funny. I love FFXI and this made me love it more. GREAT JOB! Oh and wasnt a ranger thats funny

RaidenX RaidenX

SO GREAT

Man the best S vs. S (ship vs. swarm) game ever played on the net. Keep it up with the flash! This is to good to explain with words!